In honor of Halloween I’m going to tell you 13 famous people who are now dead, that I would love to meet and talk to…..in no particular order, just as they came to my mind.
13. Robin Williams
12. Mel Blanc (who voiced most of the Looney Tunes)
11. C.S. Lewis
10. Elizabeth Short aka The Black Dahlia (I want to ask her who murdered her)
9. Bonnie Parker
8. Clyde Barrow (can’t meet one without the other)
7. William Wallace (just so we can watch Braveheart together)
6. Saint Nicolas (I would love to know how he feels about how Santa Claus is portrayed)
5. Corrie ten Boom (she was a Christian who’s family hid Jews. She was arrested, put in a concentration camp, but survived the Holocaust. Her sister unfortunatly died)
4. Anastasia Romanov (the real one)
3. Walt Disney
2. Eleanor Roosevelt
1. Martin Luther King Jr.
Who would you like to meet?